Wairarapa Web Design 2014
Long time, no blog! We've been working hard on our 2014 project list, with new websites appearing left, right and centre. Want to know more about what we've been up to in the Wairarapa? Let me tell you more!
Carterton Business Website Projects
We're based in Carterton, Wairarapa, so it makes sense that many of our customers are from the immediate area. New projects in 2014 have been varied and covering a range of industries, from accommodation and hospitality to home building and interior design; we love the variety and opportunity to extend our portfolio whilst finding out more about new areas of business. Check out some of our most recent web projects:
- Balance Beyond - One of our favourite designs, this site was built to be graphically beautiful, provide a simple means of updating the website and optimise content for mobile smartphone or tablet users.
- Vintage European Furniture - an online catalogue allowing users to browse through a range of imported, antique or vintage items from the UK, Hungary, France and beyond.
- Carterton Osteopathy - Okay, so this wasn't one of our designs, but was built by Wairarapa Web Design in conjunction with Gregory Studio in Greytown. Custom slideshow, Content Management System and web hosting all set up to ensure this website would meet the client's needs.
- And coming soon! Kings Furniture - an online store allowing customers to view products in exquisite detail and buy online via out eCommerce Content Management System.
Greytown-Based Website Projects
To say that Greytown has a good range of retail, accommodation and tourism would be an understatement. And many visitors from Wellington head over the Rimutaka ranges to explore its rich shopping range. So many of those businesses could be opening their doors to the public 24/7 via a website or online shop. With a little Search Optimisation, the town becomes more accessible and repeat custom for those web-savvy Wellingtonians is just a click away. A handful of those businesses include:
- Schoc Chocolates - A personal favourite of ours, Schoc is a gem in the Wairarapa, a must-visit destination! Pop into the store on the main street at the south end of town and try out some spectacular creations including Poppadum & Curry Chocolate, Chilli-Lime Tablets and their recent, huge Easter Bunny!
- Zappoland - Zappo is the Wairarapa's favourite magician. The design work for this project needed a special design, something quirky, bright and out there. The results have been spectacular, with a huge increase in the number of enquiries for Zappo to entertain children throughout the region!
- Deluxe Restrooms - This business aims to provide a mobile service throughout New Zealand; their luxury restroom facilities are bundled into a huge truck which you can hire for your wedding, venue or event.
Martinborough Vineyard eCommerce
Martinborough is a tourist destination, a weekend day out or a place to shop for luxury goods. Moreover Martinborough is famous internationally for its wine production from around 60 vineyards. Wairarapa Web Design recently started working with one of our favourite producers, an award-winning vineyard on Kitchener Street, the north side of the town.
- The Cabbage Tree Vineyard - This project is nearing completion and will be live in the next few weeks! Watch out for this online store to buy some great wines for your collection.
Wairarapa, Greater Wellington & Beyond
With our network of web projects growing and our projects moving beyond the immediate area, watch out for our new client's sites, plus our own upcoming side projects to get the region online :)
Article published Monday 21st of April 2014